Calling All Crafters & Artists!
Registration is now open for our 2017 Holiday Craft Fair and Art Show.
We are on the hunt for the creative, the clever, and the crafty!
Table Fee: $30 for 10’ space with room to sit behind or $50 for a 10×10 spot
*take $10 off your fee with item (valued $10 or more) donated to our silent auction by 12/1
Date: Saturday, December 9th, 2017
Location: FBC Westbrook, 733 Main Street, Westbrook
Registration: All registration fees, bake sale and silent auction proceeds go toward our Mission Team trip next April to serve a school we support in Oratorio, Guatemala. Vendors keep 100% of their sales.
Reservations will be first come, first serve.
We are not accepting applications from consultants of direct sales companies. If you aren’t sure if that means you, just ask!
If you are unable to mail your payment by check made payable to “FBC Westbrook,” you may pay cash at FBC Westbrook. Contact Afton Morton to arrange a time.
Click here to print out your registration packet.
Questions? Email email@example.com
How will we advertise? High visibility!
- On our full-color 4×8 digital sign during 3-6 pm drive time plus other non-peak times. Traffic is greater than 20,000 cars per day plus pedestrians.
- Social media, targeted, paid advertising
- Local free publications
- If you are unable to mail your payment, you may pay cash at FBC Westbrook. Contact Afton Morton (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a time.
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis; there are a limited number of spaces and areas (34). If you send payment and we have reached capacity, we will inform you and return your payment.
- If you agreed to donate an item to our silent auction for a reduced registration fee, the item is due by December 1st. Please make arrangements with Afton Morton to drop off your item.
- The fair will take place in a church and the church representative(s) reserve the right to ask that any inappropriate or offensive product be removed.
It is expected that the vendors will be set up prior to 9:45am on Saturday and will stay until 4:00pm. The church will be open on Friday evening from 6pm8pm and Saturday morning at 7:00am for vendor set-up.
- It is understood that: FBC Westbrook is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal property or for any problem that arises from the sale/purchase of any good/product.
- By applying for this event I understand and agree to hold FBC Westbrook, its officers, agents and employees, harmless from any and all liability or claims, which may arise out of or in connection with said use of the church facilities.
Email Afton Morton with questions email@example.com