By Bill and Stacey Lamson
We’re so grateful for:
- Having the privilege of serving God with a special group of people that worked well together and truly loved each other and the folks they were serving.
- Having the privilege of taking part in a worship service and experiencing the Guatemalans’ overwhelming joy for the Lord.
- Experiencing the love of the Guatemalan workers and children.
- Having the privilege of seeing the child that God would lead us to sponsor.
- Having the opportunity to encourage and spend time with our missionary friends Brian & Mary Dennett whom we haven’t been able to spend time with in years.
- Feeling safe in God’s care knowing we were being lifted up in prayer by our family and friends back home.